13 July 2015

When we come back we'll be dressed in black

Outfit credits: Missguided fringed moto jacket, Forever21 dress, Lewis jeans, Nike sneakers, Lindex sunglasses, Lamoda and Forever21 jewelry. 

I'm home now! I've been home for about a week. And let me tell you, the jet lag from returning to my time zone (+6 hours) is not to be messed with. But it's been a really good trip. There's a lot of things to experience in Florida, and lots of places to see, and while 19 days may sound like enough time it's not really enough. But I've been to Universal Studios (most importantly the Wizarding World of Harry Potter), the Everglades, Kennedy Space Center, had wild dolphins surfing in the waves after our boat, and been to so many malls and outlets. We ended up having stayed at eight different hotels so you can imagine we've been busy. I'll do some posts on it when I get my shit together. 

Malin out!

3 comments:

  1. That jacket is incredible. I am in love.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you're back. I'm glad that you had a great time in Florida.

    ReplyDelete