10 September 2015

24

Outfit credits: UNIF moto jacket, Gina Tricot top, Choies skorts, Lindex sunglasses and vintage boots. 

So, this is what I wore for my birthday earlier this week. I'm crazy about this b/w print, because as I've said before it's classic Twin Peaks, and I've been kinda into that whole aesthetic since I watched it for the first time like seven or eight years ago. And matched with this red jacket+all black it's all very black lodge and I love it. 

In other news we're bringing home our puppy on Saturday, and I am so ridiculously excited. And no, we still haven't officially named her, but I think it's pretty much settled. Still won't tell you until Saturday, though! I'll probably be spamming my official and private instagram all weekend, if you're interested in how it all goes!

Malin out. 

4 comments:

  1. The first thing I thought before actually reading the post was, "oh, that reminds me of Twin Peaks". Absolutely love that! The way b&w clothes go with an element of red is one of my favourite compilations.

    Btw, your stunning outfits appeared on my LB and need to see more of you! And your puppy, hahah ;)

    taco-flavoured kisses
    Astronaut Overboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all the colours pop at your photos. Great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking stunning in the perfect combination of decent colors. You are looking classy.

    Designer Clothing

    ReplyDelete